Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Back...

Oh what a yucky few days I have had. Felt really, really ill. It's not gone completely, but I feel much, much better compared to a few days ago!

Anyway I wanted to jump straight in and make sure I get some replies done to some comments that have been left on my blog in the last few days...

"Make My Day UK"/Kate - you asked a few Instax questions and left an e-mail address to contact you at. I wrote back with the reply straight away and I hope you have received it. I have not had a reply from you, so if you for some reason did not get the info, please contact me again. But I hope you did get my e-mail with the info in time :)

"Frenchpossum" - thank you for the nice comments on this old post. I'm really pleased that you enjoy my blog and also that you managed to get hold of one of those boards. :) So pleased you enjoy it and that you also find it a "must have tool". It's great, isn't it?

Okay, high time for lunch here... See ya!

No comments: