Monday, October 11, 2010

I've Been Hunting...

... so long for the Martha Stewart Score Board! For weeks, I've tried searching on-line, using various search engines and forums. All on-line shops I could find showed the item as "out of stock"...

A bit strange that I couldn't find it anywhere. But I figured it was just really popular and hopefully people would get it back in stock. Then I found out that it had actually been withdrawn due to some patent issue. Now it made sense why it seemed impossible to get it. So on Friday I gave up hope...

Then we went to a craft shop on Saturday. I was looking at the Martha Stewart border punches (which I love!) and Ross suddenly said "Didn't you want the Martha Score Board...?" And I'm like "Yeah....What...Why...?" And hidden below the rows of punches was indeed a Martha Score Board!!! I would never have spotted it myself as the punch rows came out and nearly covered it (and I was totally absorbed in looking at border punches). It went straight in my basket (I was happy to give up some other stuff to get this instead) and all the way home I was like ---> "I got it! I GOT IT!! Yay!"

I'm sooooo pleased! It works for cards, envelopes, boxes... and probably more things which I'm yet to discover. Between tidying and washing windows this morning I have played with it and made some cute patterned paper envelopes :) Can't wait to explore it more...

2 comments:

annotations said...

I didn't realize how much I NEEDED one of these until I saw your post. Then I was ON A MISSION!!! It took several weeks, but I finally got one locally (and 40% off) and have absolutely adored it!!! It's made all my scoring efforts SO much more successful! Thank you for your passion and infectious creativity and enthusiasm.

frenchpossum said...

I live in Australia and also forund it very hard to find and the postage from the stated was so high that i put it out of my thoughts last year but thanks to a great scrapbook shop in my country town I was able to buy one of these wonderful Tools at a great price..I don't know how i got on all this time without it..Its Just Super Easy to use and store..I just Love it and would recomend it to all.Its a MUST Have Product..
Thanks for sharing all you ideas I have just found you and am enjoying
many thanks frenchpossum Australia...