Saturday, March 06, 2010

Day 29...

I'm sooo enjoying making my Christmas journal. I've done it for a few years now. Every year I work behind as I normally don't have access to my stash over Christmas. But as long as I keep taking photos there's no problem in catching up. The photos have dates on them (digitally I mean, the files) and they tell the story enough for me to be able to write about it at a later time.

Day 28 (left side) is only half a page (the bottom part). A photo snapped in the kitchen in Sweden while we're making lunch before setting off for the airport. Mum, dad and one of my nieces.

29th of December, again it's a little hard seeing on the photo what is the page and what is actually pages behind it, but it's basically just a photo of our Christmas tree back in England.

Only a few pages left now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like your artistic skills. Your Christmas journal looks awesome. Thanks for the inspiration.It was nice going through your blog. Ihampers.co.uk