Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Day 28...

It's getting close...! It's getting close to the end :) My Christmas journal is nearly finished...

I told you on Saturday about the mini Christmas we had again on the 27th of December. So there's more journaling about this on the left + a photo taken at the table.

The 28th of December was the day that we had to return to the UK. A sad day. But we'd been lucky and spent a long time in Sweden for this Christmas so we couldn't really complain either. The bags are packed and we're ready to catch the flight.

And talking about Sweden, I have some birthday cards for my sister and brother (they are twins) which I need to get working on today :)

Before I leave, I want to say a big thank you to Jessica for this blog award. Thank you!

Okay, I'm off... have to think of birthday card ideas :)

No comments: