Sunday, February 28, 2010

Movie Night...

I just had to share this rather unusual themed but really cool kit that Kate Hadfield released together with Holly Designs on Friday at the Lilypad. Don't you just love all the great detailed cinema-themed doodles etc? This kit is certainly mega filled with great themed embellishments.

...maybe the perfect time to scrap that visit to see Twilight or some other great film you saw at the cinema? :)

[Supplies: Spacey Templates Mini 5 - Amy Martin, Movie Night - Kate Hadfield, Holly Designs
(both from The Lilypad)]

Hope you're all having a great weekend! :)

I can't believe that the Winter Olympics are over... :(

3 comments:

Marja said...

I didn't watch a single olympic event but it means my knitting thing is over and I only finished 1 item. Boo hoo!

Mole said...

a fun kit - and I love what you've made from it.

Jessica said...

I loved watching Bode ski so much better this time. And that Hockey game was fantastic yesterday. I'm really glad that Canada won, even if I am from the US. Because they were playing on their home turf, so I'm sure they are all so proud. And they should be.
I left something on my blog for you, as a thanks for all the inspiration I find here. TFS