Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My Journal...

I still have a few sets of the super cute brand new Sassafras chipboard for sale cheap if anyone's interested...

As for Twilight, I'm onto the third book now...very addictive!

And my Christmas journal...I worked non-stop on it yesterday, I just about got to eat lunch LOL!

The front cover has fabric paper on it - love the feel of it and I thought it would be a nice idea to have a fabric cover:

Unfortunately I never got the chance to decorate the cover, add a title etc yesterday. But at least I have my journal ready now. Yay! I can always work on the cover a day when I have some more time :)

The inside pages are all different sizes...

Mixed pages...patterned paper, cardstock, transparencies, envelopes, bingo cards...

...and all different edges...die-cut ones, torn ones, straight ones, scalloped ones etc...

And what feels even better is that the whole album is made using paper/cardstock from my scraps bag. Not a single new sheet was cut up for the inside pages (I had to use it for the covers as I needed such big pieces).

I never had the chance to do page 1 yesterday so I'm going to work on that one now...plus page 2 also of course :)

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Your album looks great. Love the cover.

Marja said...

Looks great! Are those the new Ali E downloads I see?

Mariangeles M said...

It really looks great!!! TFS

Kel said...

Really really fun - it's going to be stunning when it's full!

Heather said...

Wow that is awesome. Love it.

Colleen said...

Wow, I so love this album. Love the different pages and sizes.

lutingobelin said...

love this album ! congrats

Anonymous said...

This looks fantastic! WOW!

Janelle said...

That is a gorgeous journal! I think you've inspired me to try a new shape next year! :-)