Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Found It...

You are the best blog readers ever! When I posted about my missing stamp yesterday I didn't really expect to get anyone commenting about it at all. Instead you all started suggesting by which company it might be. Brilliant! Thank you! And thanks to you, I found my stamp (which was driving me totally insane yesterday).

I just KNEW as soon as I knew which company made it, I would know where it was. And indeedy! As soon as I read Julie's comment about Banana Frog I knew she was right. And I knew straight away where the stamp was as I don't keep them in the box with my other acrylic packs but instead in a little Banana Frog folder. So thanks everyone, you're the best, and an extra thank you to Julie :)

Today I have been working on some Christmassy little projects for the Lilypad CT. But since the products don't go on sale until Friday I'm afraid I can't show any photos yet, sorry. I can show you the card I mentioned yesterday though. It's for my niece who's one next week. I decided to skip the title on the front (and just write inside instead) - that way the card can be displayed on a shelf at any time, if you wish.

[Supplies: "Beary Good" by Heather Roselli (SSD)]

4 comments:

Lindy said...

That card is ADORABLE, and I love love the idea of not putting a title on it, so it can be come room decore! Brilliant! :)
I can't wait to see your hybrid projects this weekend after the kits go on sale. :) oooh... so so can't wait for new Christmas kits to come out!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

That is the cutest card!

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome Anso. Glad you found it.
Julie

Max said...

Awwww ... that is just gorgeous. Something that will be reasured I'm sure.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx