Monday, November 03, 2008

Where Has It Gone...

Don't you just hate it when you need something in your stash and suddenly it's impossible to find? I have this great faux stitching stamp (like a row of cross stitch) which I wanted to use for a layout today. You know, when it would have been just perfect, to finish your layout off? Well of course I can't find it. I can picture the acrylic stamp strip in front of me...but I just can't picture the packaging so I don't even know who makes it. And I have been through my box with acrylic stamp packages three times now. It's not in there. If only I could remember what the packaging looks like or who makes it, I'd have a lot easier finding it I think. But after 2 hours of hunting I'm stuck... I have used this stamp a lot in the past...who makes it? And where can it be? LOL! I'm sure when I'm doing something totally different later it will all come to me...

I've been working on a birthday card this morning for my niece who's 1 next week. It's finished now but I still need to take a photo of it. I'll see if I can get it on my blog tomorrow. After that I did some more for the BPS class by Cathy Zielske. For some reason BPS seem to start their week on a Thursday. I try and not get more than a week behind, if I can, and as of this morning I have 3 layouts to do before Thursday to stay on top of things. We'll see how it goes... Leaving you with a layout that I did for the class last week:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it might be banana frog. I've got a set of theirs with buttons and rows of stitches and ribbons. Hope you find it.

Julie

Treacle said...

I know Autumn Leaves does a clear stitching stamp set too could it be that one :o)

Anonymous said...

I love the LO! Makes me wish I wasn't so far behind as I've only got one page done so far.

I think sassafraslass also do a stitching stamp set. Their packaging is much smaller compared to the Autumn Leaves stamps so maybe it's this set and they are buried somewhere? I used to have them and the pack had about 8 different stitches I think?

Katie said...

I've got one by Woodware that comes with lots of other stitches. Maybe it's that one!