Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas Journal - Day 15...

Got some more work done on my Christmas album. Having all the photos already chosen and printed is making this catching up business a LOT easier :)

And yes I decided on another page with no photos. It was a page that I wanted to have in my album yet I didn't really have any suitable photos from this day to go with the page. So journaling only it is :)

I've managed to get a lot of Creative Team work done this week so I hope to be able to concentrate a bit more on my journal for the next week or so and get some more completed pages on here. We'll see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the page!! good work!! i was wondering where did you get the plastic sleeves your using for your christmas journal? Stephanie chicks_rock19@hotmail.com