Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hrm...

Feeling a bit yucky today. The bones in my face ache, all my teeth ache, my throat & nose is tickly and my head feels hot,heavy & achy. Looks like a cold eh? I'm hoping it's just one of those days and nothing actually becomes of it tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

In the meantime I'm going to take it a little easy today. My brother wanted me to pick out some photos for him to have enlarged and framed, so I might take some time to look through photos and burn some onto a CD for him. Not sure I feel quite up to scrapping today...

Above is a layout which I made for Shimelle's recent cyber crop. I'm happy to get some time to scrap some older photos that dad scanned for me from old slides. The photos feature me as a baby with both my grandmothers. These are so special to me because neither my mum's mum nor my dad's mum are with us anymore.

No comments: