Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Exciting...

Really looking forward to the Big Brother final tonight! :) Though I have to say it would be far more interesting and exciting if some of the big characters which went on Friday were still there. Like John James and Sam. If it had been "vote to win" rather than "vote to evict" for last Friday I think the final lineup would have looked quite different.

I mean... Dave? JJ? In the final??? And even though I like Andrew in a geeky way... I'm not quite sure that he should be there either. Oh well LOL! Let's hope they put in some fun people for Ultimate BB :)

[Supplies used: Bazinga Mini Kit - Shimelle Laine, Instant Pretty Page Template - Shimelle Laine (both from 2Peas)]

The above layout is part of my Design Team work for Shimelle's CT. I rather enjoyed working with this kit even though it was a bit of a challenge for me to use yellow as such a main layout colour LOL!

No comments: