Tuesday, May 04, 2010

May?...

I hope you all had a great Bank Holiday weekend :) I know we did. But brrrr was it cold!!! We had a nice day out in the Peak District on Sunday but it was so cold that we hardly left the car (had planned some nice walking) and several times I considered stopping to buying a big jumper or jacket LOL! Not exactly May weather...! Let's hope it goes a bit warmer soon :) At least the sun is out at the moment though. The washing machine is on and I hope to hang the washing outside in a bit.

This layout is not from the weekend but rather from... 2008 (I mean, the photo was taken then). The layout was done for Shimelle's cybercrop the other week.

Right I'm off to download some digital kits and then I hope to get started on some hybrid cards this afternoon. It's ages since I have had the chance to sit down and make hybrid cards so I'm really looking forward to it :)

No comments: