Thursday, May 06, 2010

Board Game Fun...

For a while now I have kept my eye out for any type of board game digital kit. Without too much luck. Or maybe I have simply been looking in the wrong places :)

Anyway, I was so pleased when Kate and Kaye released this collab kit at the Lilypad:

It was the perfect kit for me to pick and use as one of my Creative Team assignments. Also it's a very fun kit so I used that as inspiration for my layout title too :)

[Supplies used: Let's Play - Kate Hadfield, Kaye Winiecki , In A Line Templates Mini 1 - Amy Martin, Ice Cream Parlor - Gina Miller, Stamped - Kaye Winiecki, (all from the Lilypad) Grungy Edges 1 - Penny Springmann (from SSD)]

I'm still working on my hybrid cards here. I have done all the designing on the computer now, re-sized everything to the size I need it etc and I'm on the printing stage now. Then I have lots of cutting and assembling to do. Also I make all my card blanks from scratch so I'm going to bring out my very much loved Scor-Pal and do that too, hopefully this afternoon...

No comments: