Friday, February 26, 2010

I Love My Kindle...

Yep I do :) And this new kit by Kaye Winiecki was the perfect thing to use to make a layout about it:

...isn't it really cute? And it appealed to me straight away since I love reading. And I love the combination of lime, aqua and kraft. Makes me smile :)

So anyway, as I said, I love my Kindle and I love reading... and I love this kit, so this is what I created:

[Supplies: Arctic Ice - Gina Miller, Chubby Paper Alphas 3 - Gina Miller, Essential Paper Petals - Gina Miller, Project 365 Templates 2 - Gina Miller, Valentines Doodles - Jenna Desai, Bookworm - Kaye Winiecki (all from The Lilypad)]

And what a great day it is... soon weekend - yay! Though I feel a little sad too as I have loved following the Winter Olympics (go Sweden!!) and it's coming to an end now... *sob*

No comments: