Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Polka Dots...

I love polka dots and anything with a circle/spot pattern. The Swiss Dotted Bazzill is great and I can't get enough of my dotted Cuttlebug embossing folder. So I was very happy to work with some of Shimelle's great polka dot papers this week:

[Supplies used: Autumn Apples Embellishments - Shimelle Laine, Autumn Apples Polka Dot Papers - Shimelle Laine (both from 2Peas), Scrap Pad - Polly Love 4 - Amy Martin (from The Lilypad), Bejewelled - Fee Jardine, Jingle Baby - Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Meghan Mullens
(from SSD)]

I've had a bit of a digital scrapping day today. Earlier this morning I worked with a new collab from Kate Hadfield. It's seriously super cute and wintery. You really must check it out when it's released on Friday :)

I have also had some great news, I'm the new member of another Creative Team too. It's someone who's kits I have scrapped with in the past and enjoyed a lot... I'm seriously excited about this!! More news will come very soon :)

No comments: