Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Cool News...

I hinted yesterday that I'd got another position on a Creative Team...

I'm really excited to share that I'm now part of the Lliella Designs Creative Team. If you're a follower of my blog, you will already have seen several projects that I have made with Allie's great kits. I'm a huge fan of them so I was jumping up and down when I got the e-mail from her :)

If you're into cute things (like I am!) then you really must check out Lliella Designs. But be warned, you won't be able to resist... so bring your credit card :)

These are her two latest super cute winter kits which I have been working with for my very first official CT layout:

...and here is what I came up with:

[Supplies used: Chilly Milly - Lliella Designs, Chilly Willy - Lliella Designs, Home Together - Lliella Designs, Backyard Crawlies - Lliella Designs, Li'l Miss Cartwheelie - Lliella Designs
(all from SSD)]

3 comments:

Liberty :) said...

well done anso :) lovely kits!!!

pinky said...

Gorgeous layout, those kits are just way too sweet!!
Pinky

Magia da Inês said...

Olá, amiga!
Conheci seu cantinho...
Seu trabalho é lindo, criativo e sofisticado.
Amei mesmo!!!
Parabéns pelo seu talento!...
Espero você em:
magiadaines.blogspot.com
Beijinhos carinhos.
Itabira - Brasil