Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Biggest Punch Ever...?

Well, it probably isn't, but it's certainly the biggest craft punch I have seen. I thought the huge ones by Woodware were large, but this is just even more of a monster...

Meet my new square punch! I was trying to take a photo next to my scissors to show how gigantic it is...but I really don't think it looks that big at all in the photo. It's by Marvy Uchida and is called an "Extra Giga" punch. At least the name suggests how huge it is LOL!

I really love square punches so this will be a great addition to my collection. The cut out squares are a whole 6,3x6,3 cm! I can see myself using this lots both for photos and patterned paper on my layouts :) Definitely a worthwhile investment.

2 comments:

Liberty :) said...

I love square punches too and agree - the woodware ones were huge, or so I thought! I can feel a purchase coming on :)

Samm said...

Wow, that *is* big!
Can I ask - is it difficult to punch with?
The last big-ish punch I bought I have to pretty much jump off the floor to put my entire weight on it, just a bit tiring!