Saturday, July 04, 2009

Looking Forward...

I had hoped for a weekend with really nice weather but it doesn't look like it's meant to be. Instead we have it decently warm but rather unpredictable...sun, clouds and the odd bit of rain...rather humid too. So I guess it's good that I have something like this to look forward to this summer:
...and talking about looking forward to things, I'm also looking forward to Monday. Monday is the start of Jessica Sprague's "Photo Editing: Frame-Ups & Special Effects" class. It's a free two week photo editing class which I'm really excited about :) (I do believe that if you haven't signed up already, it's too late, the free registration was between June 22-28 only - sorry!) Anyone else joining me on this adventure...? :)

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hi Anso, I will be joining you!! :) Really looking forward to it, as I haven't done much digital so far. :)