Thursday, June 18, 2009

Scrapping In Red and Pink...

I fully intended to write this blog post yesterday but my cold turned for the worse again and there was just no energy left to deal with the internet. I feel pretty much the same again today, like those first days of a cold, but I'm making myself sit down and get this written now before I have a little rest. I don't get colds too often, but when I get them I get them bad. Yuck!

[Supplies: Totally Rad Alpha - Nancy Comelab, Remnants 2 - Anne deJong, Starry Dates And Names - Amy Martin, Ice Ice Baby Alphas/Cool In The Pool - Amy Wolff, Template Pack 7 - Kaye Winiecki, Old Things - Vinnie Pearce (all from The Lilypad)]

This layout was made with some new Lilypad releases and fitted well both with the latest Lilypad blog challenge and also Shimelle's challenge to scrap something using the colours "red and pink".

By the way: has anyone seen summer? It's past the middle of June already and it definitely does not feel like summer. Cloudy, grey and 13 degrees today. Where's the sun???

No comments: