Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cuteness...

I've spotted yet another super cute kit by Kay Miller. This time a bit more boy themed with primary colours. I'm normally a bit more drawn to (bright!) pastels, but this one was too cute to resist. Don't you agree? :)

If you, like me, just neeeed it - you can get it from Kay Miller's shop here. And what have I made with it...?

I, on purpose, decided not to put a title on the card. That way it can be used as birthday card or a general greeting card. Great to have a few of these type of cards ready to grab and write when you suddenly need a card without any notice :)

I'm out clothes shopping this afternoon. Desperately need at least one pair of jeans and a pair of capri. Wish me luck... :)

1 comment:

Mole said...

Oooh, liking that train and the digi elelments. It's a good kit, especially if you need cards for youngsters.