Friday, June 26, 2009

Annoyed...

(Warning: rant time) About a year and a half ago we were out on a walk. It was dark and the streets were full of fallen leaves. A pavement came up and I did not see the edge for all the leaves. I stepped funny and pains shot through my foot (on the top, going from the toes back towards the leg). I had to limp home and my foot hurt for weeks afterwards. Then it stopped. Until yesterday when the pain came back. It hurts when I walk on it and when I sit down it aches for a while afterwards.

And I have done nothing except for a bit more walking than usual the last two days. I'm soooo frustrated!! I guess what I need to do (?) is to rest it better but you have so much walking that you NEED to do in a day anyway and I really want to be good and go for walks too...so I'm really annoyed about this and I don't know what to do. Grrr!

Enough complaining. Time for more hybrid stuff instead and this card which I made with some cute kits from Sweet Shoppe Designs:

[Supplies: Everyday Play - Krystal Hartley, A Beautiful World - Krystal Hartley (from SSD)]

5 comments:

pinky said...

Autumn has a lot to answer for, just rest it up, you'll be back on your feet in no time. Love the toadstools, cute.
pinky

Lena said...

that card is the cutest thing ever! I love it!

Kresta said...

Very cute card! Sorry about your foot -- hope it's better soon!

Mole said...

Like the card. Very cute! Sorry about the foot. I did something similar - hurt the outer edge of one sole while ou in the garden. It took months and moths and months before it was fully healed. Sorry to be the bringer of doom and gloom - let's hope you heal much more quickly!

Mole said...

Sorry about my typos, by the way!