Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Scrapping For Fun...

It's a long time since I sat down and just did a normal paper layout just for me. You know...no deadlines, not for any DT/CT work, not for a class...but just doing it. So the cyber crop at the ScrapPad which is week long and started on Saturday came at the perfect time. Okay so it's kinda like doing a layout for a class, but not really... as I tend to never really do cyber crop classes "properly". Instead I just look at the finished layout and let that take me wherever it does :)

I have really enjoyed doing some proper paper scrapping yesterday afternoon and today. I have focused a lot on hybrid lately (getting Creative Team assignments done) so this was a really nice change. The layout above was inspired by a class by Mafswife and I had lots of fun playing with my little bird "sheers" by Maya Road etc.

Right I'm off to get some more paper scrapping done while I'm on a roll :)

1 comment:

Just Sew Sue said...

What is the URL for ScrapPad please Anso?