Thursday, April 23, 2009

Play Time...

The cyber crop took a different turn with some digital scrapping and a template supplied by Kate Hadfield, especially made for the crop, on Tuesday. This is my take on the template which I made yesterday...

I used a brand new kit called "Saddle Up" by Kay Miller to create the page. Super cute kit and perfect if you're into horse riding. With which in fact my layout had absolutely nothing to do! LOL! No horse/horse related item in sight and the photos are of my mum and niece. But I though the whole cuteness of the kit went very well with baby photos :)

I'm really excited today as the plan tonight is that we're going to take our Nintendo DS Lite:s and trade them in for DSi:s instead. Definitely want a white one (my DS Lite is white and I have always been very happy that I made that choice) so we have already called ahead to the shop to check that they have some stock. And we're eating out tonight on the way back from the shopping centre so I'm really looking forward to a nice evening out :)

3 comments:

Jackie Pocock said...

Such a cute kit and sweet layout. What do you think of the DSi I was thinking about trading mine in but wasn't sure if it was worth it?

Just Sew Sue said...

Make sure there are no stickers or names on your DSi or they won't trade them. My daughter is waiting for her Acekard to replace her MS Real card in her DS. The she'll be happy and DS will trade his DS for a DSi

Kay Miller said...

007Oh that turned out just adorable Anso!! Such cute pictures and I love the design! Beautiful use of the kit! :)