I've been battling with some blog problems today. I found out that people using Internet Explorer had lost the whole right side (links etc) of my blog and it also cut off everything below about 5 posts. Since I use Firefox (where it still worked fine) I had no idea about this until someone told me today. I believe it's been like this for about a week. Sorry about that!
It's taken me some time to get this sorted until I remembered I got a "meta tag" fault when I made a post last week which I chose to ignore it and published the post anyway. Deleting that specific post (my "you & me" layout class) seems to have solved the problem. So sorry that the layout class post is missing. I will get it posted again when I can work out how to get around the problem it caused.
In the meantime I hope the blog is working like it should again for everyone :)