Saturday, June 07, 2008

Making Memories...

I've been loving the Noteworthy line by Making Memories ever since it came out. The new additions to it are great. Especially the "Delaney" set. :) I got some of the items out yesterday and suddenly found myself struggling to scrap with them...

Maybe it was just one of those days. Surely it can't be hard scrapping with items you love? LOL! So I'm putting it down to "one of those days" :) Anyway, I ended up finishing a layout. Maybe not my absolute favourite layout that I have made. But considering that I really hated it when I was halfway through, it's pretty ok I guess.

[Supplies: Making Memories Delaney Noteworthy paper, glitter die-cuts, glitter clears and journaling pad, Doodlebug brads, Heidi Grace stamps and American Crafts Thickers alphabet]

Loooove the clear glitter die-cut! It's just soooo yummy and photos really don't do it justice at all.

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Hi Anso,

Just wanted to say hello, I have a regular feed to your blog, I don't always have time to comment but do look to see what your up too. I was hoping to do Jessica's 1st Scrapbooking course but will have to wait till the next round. I will however be doing the Photography course and can't wait as I'm really keen to learn. Anyway enough for now, chat again soon.

Jeannette