Monday, March 03, 2008

And It Turned Out Like This...

If you saw my Work In Progress post the other day, you will have seen a layout about halfway done. And you can't post a "work in progress" photo and then not show the finished item, right? LOL! So here we go, this is how my layout turned out in the end:

As I said in the Work In Progress post, I really have *no* idea how my layout will turn out when I scrap. No plan whatsoever. I don't even know what item or embellishment I will use after the one I'm currently using. I'm sure that sounds totally mad to some of you, but for me it works. It's a style...or I should probably say: "system", which has gradually developed for me during...I'm guessing, about the last two years. I have found a way of scrapping which truly makes me happy - so I'm sticking to it :))

Oh and the supplies for the layout are as follows: KI Memories papers from an old Christmas collection, Fiskars scalloped scissors, Colorbox chalk ink, Doodlebug jewels, Collage Press stamps and American Crafts Thickers alphabets. Plus some doodling, mini jewels, staples, buttons and embroidery thread.

No comments: