Monday, February 04, 2008

A Few More...

Phew! What a day! It's been soooo busy, had soooo much to do and I feel really stressed, so this is a very late blog post for me. On the positive side, I got lots of Design Team work done, which is always a good thing. I feel like I need 48-hour-days this week though LOL!

Anyway, before I get side-tracked ---> onto what I was going to show you. More pages from my Christmas journal. Only one more to go and the finished journal to show you after this. I still need to find some good daylight to take photos of that first though.

The prompt for the 4th of January was to write down what you want to remember for next year. I made an envelope with my envelope-making-board and put a list of things inside (listing things like: start making Christmas cards early, buy spare bulbs for the tree etc LOL!)

...and the 5th was to journal about the end of Christmas & putting the decorations away for another year etc.

No comments: