Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Busy Morning...

Wasn't sure if I would manage a blog post today, but here I am. :) It turned out to be a busy morning for me. Found out that Kate Hadfield will be releasing some new digital stuff on the 1st, so I got the chance to work with some amazing digi stash this morning. Will post my work on here once the products have gone live :)

I'm really enjoying doing Design Team work at the moment. Some months it can be harder and some months it can be easier. At the moment I'm really loving it :)

This is a layout I did a few weeks ago as part of my Design Team work for Make The Moment Last. Papers are by My Minds Eye, Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket rub-ons, Maya Road ribbon, American Crafts Thickers alphabet, Doodlebug jewels and Rhonna Farrer chipboard journaling block.

No comments: