Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Page for the 14th...

Last year's Christmas album became so thick that the 2 inch bookrings that I used simple weren't big enough! LOL! So this year I'm trying to go a bit less bulky (not that I scrapped very bulky pages last year either). Buttons - that I love - have been banned from this year's album for that very reason... *sob*

Also I try and sometimes use the back of the previous day as the start of my page, rather than using a new sheet of cardstock as a background. So the page for the 14th of December is made on the back of the page you see in the post below (same green cardstock as you can see).

I'm trying to keep my pages rather simple now, and focus more on the journaling, as we get closer and closer to Christmas and have so many other things that need to be done too. Supplies: KI Memories striped paper, American Crafts Thickers alphabet ("music"), Rhonna Farrer rub-on ("joyous") and Love Elsie rub-ons (the cute tree etc).

No comments: