Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Love reading your comments...

I think it's time to say "thank you" to all of you who leave comments again. I really love reading them!! Sometimes when you sit here blogging you don't actually know if anyone will read it, or who and where in the world you are. So I really enjoy reading the comments *you* leave. Whether they are from people who leave them quite regularly, you know who you are (Margaret, Cynthia etc), or from totally new people like Kim yesterday. Thank you for that Kim - it's always nice to hear from people who read my blog every now and then. Honestly, it's just as nice to read comments from everyone however often you post, so thank you very much for taking a few minutes out of your day to leave a message :)

Guess what I got in the post today? Some "Love Elsie" stamps which I have been wanting for many weeks now but they always seemed to be out of stock. Anyway, they are here now and I love my new "Lola" and "Riley" stamps!! :)

In fact I feel the urge to go off and create something with them right now...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

last week I got a set of Elsie stamps ~~ Jack & Abby 'cozy things" with cupcake, house, couch, heart, etc. ~~ tiny but nice. . . . . .
p.s. luv reading your blog like everyone else . . . . . .

Anonymous said...

speaking of comments...

I check your blog frequently and enjoy it so much! It gives me the urge to create and even inspired me to take Tena's technique class over the summer. I hadn't even heard of BPS before seeing your blog (still new to scrapbooking) and now I'm tempted to try the doodling class!

I also purchased the Love, Elsie lines from Hobby Lobby and love them! Living in the states, I am fortunate to have the stores so close by!

Thanks for letting me have a peek at your world!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog Anso. I don't always comment but I am so inspired by what you create.

Not to mention the amount of money I spend after looking at your blog LOL. I preordered the whole Jack & Abby collection after looking at it on here. I've joined the doodling class, bought the pens and don't even go there with the Tilda stamps. It's all good though.

grungedandy said...

Ooo yummy
*G*

Anonymous said...

Kerry's comment made me laugh because I go and spend sooo much money after looking here too! I had to physically restrain myself from buying the Lola collection, lol. I had it all in my basket ready to check out and then managed to resist!

I think I'm going to go for the Noel and Zoe lines big style though! I've got all the Jack and Abby. I'm such a big fan of the Love, Elsie stuff, so it's great to see how someone else uses it!

Keep up the good work,
Laura, Manchester.