Saturday, July 28, 2007

More Design Team stuff...

I have to show you this cute little chipboard minibook, made as part of my work for the Make The Moment Last Design Team. At first I have to admit I was a little stuck for what to do. The amount of petals the book shape was made up of made it really difficult to think of a nice way to design the cover. Though once I came up with the idea of using the tiny buttons on the front everything else just seemed to fall into place and I had lots of fun designing the pages etc. I love how it turned out in the end :)

6 comments:

margaretforster said...

wow!! what we can see looks excellent Anso. shame it's not closer shots to see detail. love all the bits & pieces & those buttons look great as feature on cover.

So Sonya said...

oh wow! that is divine!!!

margaretforster said...

anso, forgot to say I watched a current affairs show this week on TV & it was about migraine sufferers having Botox injections in forehead area for migraine headaches. said it helped about 40% of sufferers. the people it showed having it felt so good. might be worth investigating if you suffer badly.

Wati Basri said...

awesome Anso!

sharon (glitterangel) said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous!

kathj said...

wow i love this it is soo nice