Saturday, June 02, 2007

Paint, paint, paint...

Today I have been doing something I should have been doing for a long while. Dig out all my paints so I can actually use them in my scrapping. Instead of making do with about 10 bottles/shades which I have had easy access to. No good stacked away in a cupboard where it's too much trouble to get them out from, right?! Especially when I have so many shades of paint that I could probably match any paper or card I needed really. So today was attack-day!!! LOL! And now it feels soooo great!! I have them out and I can actually use them.

Looks like a lot? Hrm...yes I guess it is. I'm lucky to have loads and loads of paint (*confession*: and that pic is only showing about a 3rd) from when I used to paint a few years ago. Only trouble is now...where do I store them in an accessible way?! LOL! If you'd seen my scraproom you'd understand why this is a problem. Yes it's very organised but it's no more room anywhere. The room is tiny - like I can touch the opposite walls at the same time by stretching out my arms. So at the moment the bottles are standing in a little group (okay then ---> big group) on my floor waiting for a new home. Better get thinking because this will not be easy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!