Friday, June 01, 2007

Happy day x3...

Today it's a happy day...

1) It's Friday and the start of the weekend!! :)

2) After getting up at 06:00 in the morning to make the sorting office for 07:00 - I'm now finally in posession of my parcel (yay!) - yummy cupcake stamps and jewels from Banana Frog. Had to make some very quick cards of course...

3) I got my order from Make The Moment Last. Yummy stash! I got my first DT kit from them on Wednesday...and it contained some Prima Whispers flowers (sssshhh I didn't tell you that LOL!). Now I'm going to have to admit that seeing them on websites etc, they haven't interested me the slightest - just didn't look anything special. But then seeing them in reality on Wednesday - WOW!! They are just sooooo beautiful!! They have got this fragile shimmery look and the dimensional white paint just makes them look so very special!! So I had to order some more of course!! And you even get some matching centre jewels with them too. Who can resist a bit of bling? Not me :) I have tried to take some photos of them myself, but again, photos don't do them justice. Go on, get over to Make The Moment Last and get yourself some - you know you want to!! LOL! They have some great colours and the service is super (ordered mine yesterday and here they are). Please tell them Anso sent you. Oh and I just noticed this morning that they do 20% off Basic Grey starting today too! Who can resist...?! :)

I can't wait for my "Love Elsie" stuff to arrive from the US. It was sent on Saturday so there's this tiny, tiny hope inside me that it might, just might, arrive today if I'm really, really lucky. Maybe only a 20-30% chance. But a girl can hope...right? :)

No comments: