Thursday, May 03, 2007

52 Card Pickup...

So we're off - the "52 Card Pickup" class has started over on Big Picture Scrapbooking (BPS). I downloaded the first material this morning and it looks great. I'm really, really excited about this!! :)

Went through the supply list and ordered a couple of things which I didn't have or didn't think I could easily substitute. A brayer (something I have thought about buying for years LOL!), some texture and gel medium and finally a 1 1/2 inch circle punch. I have been wanting a circle punch for like forever. But let's face it, how fun is it to buy a punch?!? About as fun as buying glue (=not!). Or at least it is for me. So it's one of those things that has never been bought. Now I have ordered it, I feel really happy for it as I know I will use it lots and lots!!

Also tomorrow the photography course by Cheryl starts which I signed up for the other day. Really excited about that too!! It's mainly focusing on the creative aspect of taking photos rather than all the technical camera stuff, which suits me just fine. We have to prepare a few photos for the start, so I'm off to sort that now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi-

I discovered your blog by accident and have enjoyed looking it over. I too signed up for the 52 class. See you there!

Jennifer