Wednesday, April 04, 2007

How you can change your mind...

Very happy as my envelope-making-board turned up in the post an hour ago!! It should hopefully be the end of my envelope problems :)

Isn't it amazing how you can change your mind about a patterned paper? I got this paper by American Crafts in a kit. I really did not like it. Too primary/bold/childish pattern. I couldn't see myself ever using it. Thought I had nothing to lose by cutting out the flowers and once I started laying them on a nice turquoise piece of Bazzill I rather started to like them...so much that I just had to do some scrapping!!

So this is what I came up with. Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts paper (the cut flowers), Junkitz photo anchors + brads, ric rac, Scrap-Room journaling stamp, Heidi Swapp word stamp and Scenic Route round chipboard arrow.

And from the comments you have made:

* Cynthia - yes I'm from Sweden. I live in England now.

* Jane - nice to read about your experience in Sweden :)

No comments: