Friday, February 23, 2007

What a bargain...

We went food shopping in ASDA last night and just as we were leaving, Ross spotted a stand of reduced computer games at....wait for it....50 pence (!!) each!! Silly price really! And there were lots of puzzle games (love puzzle games) so we bought six games for the incredible total of £3! So if you love your puzzle games and have an ASDA nearby, it might be worth seeing if they do them too...

Here's another layout for the Product Playground class using chipboard as part of the title. Cardstock is Bazzill and papers are Chatterbox. Sorry, layout looks horrible in this photo and not straight at all. To be honest I couldn't be bothered to re-take the photo...LOL!

Not too many days until the "My Word" journaling class on Big Picture Scrapbooking starts. I really can not wait!

Hoping you all are having a great Friday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through a link to Shimelle's Xmas class (go figure it's almost March), but I noticed you cook without flour, eggs, dairy, etc., and if you don't know about this NYC bakery, I thought you'd want to know. The chef/owner is cute, young (prob. 20's) and hyper-allergic, so she (tada) opens this kind of bakery. I believe called "Baby Cakes" - featured on Martha Stewart about a month ago. I interviewed someone last week who brought....the same chocolatey-brownie cupcakes as this cute chef featured on Martha. They were incredibly delicious. So I'm passing this onto you! But you have to go to Martha Stewart's site and find the recipe if you want it. I'm off to relax after a very long, long, long, week!