Saturday, January 13, 2007

Nice day out...

Wow it's tiring to shop! We have spent all day in York today - such a cosy city! Feel rather pleased because there were loads of sales on and it's so easy to buy stuff that you don't need - and I managed to not buy a single thing in the sales. Instead I bought 3 tops/t-shirts (not in the sale) which I really needed and some nice bath stuff from Lush.

This is page 32 (ie for Jan 1st) of my Christmas Journal. Apologies for the picture being extremely NOT straight - I seem to have got into a habit of taking photos that are not straight at the moment. I experimented with making my own "word fetti" (like the Making Memories stickers) in a photo editing program. Took some time to get it nice and neat, but really enjoyed the result.

Can't believe it's only 5 more pages to do!! Anyway, the subject for the 1st was resolutions for the new year. However this is not something that I'm really used to...so I wrote about that instead LOL!
Right, I'm off for some relaxing time on the sofa...

No comments: