Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hrm...

...took some photos of some cute stationary that I had bought in the sale. Transferred them to my computer. Or so I thought. I deleted them off the camera and then found they were not on the computer!! Must have forgotten to "paste" them. Grrr! The light has gone again (it's so dark and rainy outside) so it will have to wait until another day now. Oh well...

And I'm still battling (not in a negative way!) along with my Christmas journal. 28th of December and the subject was to write about what things you like about this time (well, not THIS time as in January...but as in Christmas/December). I thought it was the perfect subject to do in a list form.
Ooooh and I had some fun with my Slick Writers using them straight onto the photo. Bought a big box of them (mixed colours and nib sizes) and have kinda forgotten to play with them (Ross keeps stealing them to write onto CDs with though - apparently they are great for that! LOL!)...so today they came out. Wow it was easy to write onto photos with them!! L-O-V-E them!! Will definitely have to do that a bit more (before they get worn out by writing onto CDs!!)...

Thinking about signing up to one of the Big Picture scrapbooking classes. Never tried one of those before. If any of you have, I'd be very grateful if you could let me know your opinions of it/them in the "comments" section please, please!! Thanks...

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Your journal is great. My fave is the Christmas time table I think.

I've taken some BPS classes, and I've been happy with the classes. My challenge is that I tend to commit to too much and then can't get it done. :)

Enjoy.
sherry grove
http://sherrygrove.typepad.com/what_blog/

Latharia said...

Just beautiful! Love that glass bowl with the ornaments!

Anonymous said...

Love your pages.
I too am gluten intolerent+some of the other allergies since 1990. If you think I can help, just ask.
I love the way you have used Basic Grey for pages. And the beads are divine. Julie S