Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Scrapping With Jewels...

Well it looks like that is the end of the nice weather :( I have checked a 10-day weather report on the internet and it doesn't look good. We were planning to visit a zoo on Saturday but I guess we'll just have to wait and see & check the weather before we make any final plans.

[Supplies: Little Mr. Big Man - Traci Reed (SSD)]

The card above was made as part of my Creative Team work for Sweet Shoppe Designs. As soon as I saw the kit (read: cupcakes!), I just knew I had to work with it. :)

Now why have I chosen the title I did for this post? Because that's what I'm doing right now. Paper scrapping with jewels. Something that makes me very happy. :)

No matter how much I enjoy digital and hybrid scrapping, it never gives that exact same feeling of happiness that playing with real paper and embellishments do. And that is something that I have been missing over the last few months. My paper scrapping seem to have had to come last...which ultimately means that I have no time or energy left for it. And that makes me sad. So I have worked out that I need to prioritise it a bit more. Somehow. It's just HOW and where to get the TIME from...? If you're in the same situation and have some great ideas, please share :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

This is gorgeous Anso xx