A little while back I posted about the progress of our outside flower pots. As this is something I tend to do a "before" and "after" scrapbooking layout about most years, this year was no different:
So far I have only made the "before" layout. That is when the plants where planted in the pots. I have some "after photos" printed, but that's a job for another day...
I also wanted to document what a plant bargain we ran into. Over 120 plants (and yes, of the types that we were after anyway) and they were supposed to be £18 but we got them for just over £6. A real bargain! And as I type this, they are so, so pretty and colourful - totally brightens up the garden :)
Can't wait to make the follow up layout... :)