Friday, October 21, 2011

Cool News...

Kate Hadfield has started making digital stamps! I'm soooo happy! Love her images and they are perfect for digital stamps - yay! I know she's been wanting to venture into this for a while so I'm really pleased that she's given it a go :)

Look at this:Aren't they just great? :) You can get them here. Can't wait for what she will release next... These are so much fun colouring with your Copics (or Promakers or whatever you use). Here's my first hybrid card playing with Kate's new stamps:

[Supplies: Digital image coloured with Copics. Supplies: Oogly Boogly - Kate Hadfield, Kaye Winiecki, Monster Treat Digital Stamp - Kate Hadfield (both from The Lilypad)]

1 comment:

Kate Hadfield said...

Thank you SO much for mentioning my new stamps! Your card is so cute, you have such a great eye for colour!