Thursday, September 08, 2011

Christmas Scrapping & Cards...

This is a layout that I did the other weekend for Shimelle's cyber crop. It was just a challenge to use some type of grid on your layout. So I decided to square-punch my photos and use them to create a grid pattern. Love grids!! :)

Anyway, this has kinda made me think about Christmas (I love Christmas!) and I was thinking about cards. Have you started yours yet? Maybe *thinking* about them? Kinda playing with ideas of designs in your mind etc...?

It's been on my mind a little lately. Every year I think there's plenty of time (and there probably really is as I'm a very organised person) but I always end up feeling a little rushed in the end regardless. So the cards have definitely started to sneak into my mind a little lately. A snowman here, a reindeer there.... and some Christmas trees are jumping about in my thoughts sometimes :)

No comments: