Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Card Camp...

(Yay Blogger seems to be back working like it should now!)

When the Summer Card Camp class by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner was announced I was really excited! I knew it was a class I really, really wanted to take. I kept looking at the page with the sign up details every few days, really wanting to sign up (and intending to do so too!)

And then - Yippee Yippee Yay! - I suddenly find out I have won a place in this class via Nichol Magourik's blog. I was (am!) so, so happy!!! :))) As I really, really, really wanted to take this class. So that was just the nicest surprise :)

Anyway, onto my first card using a technique that Jennifer showed us - making a transparent window...

The colour combination is one we were given for the class this week. At first I was struggling a little bit with purple together with orange. But it's definitely growing on me now :)

As I cut my own apperture in the card (plus outside frame) - this card took much longer to make that I first thought it would.

It's a Swedish Birthday card. Grattis - Congratulations :)

I'll be back tomorrow with some more from the class...

1 comment:

Fifi-T said...

nice interpretation of the classes