Saturday, April 16, 2011

Love Cute Owl Stuff...

I had a few happy-coloured kits from the Lilypad to play with and was thinking about what I could scrap... Looking through the kits, my eyes fell on the kit with owls by CD Muckosky. So pretty! So what could I do...?

Owls. Owls? Oh yes ---> scrap my love for things with cute owls of course! One of my favourite shops is Paperchase (no surprise being a scrapbooker and loving pretty stationery I guess?!) and I got some seriously cute owl stuff from one of their shops a little while ago...

[Supplies: Hoot Suite - CD Muckosky, World Of Wonder - CD Muckosky, Mumbo Jumbo Alpha 3 - Karah Fredricks, Splatteriffic 5 - Karah Fredricks, Brighter Day Solids - Rachel Young, Crocus - Sara Gleason, So I Never Forget - Valerie Wibbens (all from The Lilypad)]

No comments: