Sunday, March 06, 2011

Christmas Journal - Day 26...

Not many days left to go now in my Christmas album :)

After having a few days in my album using the 9-pocket pages, I swapped to one of the fun flap-pages. So two photos for today. One with the flap closed (how it would apprear in the album) and one with it open.

It's become a tradition of Boxing Day (since many, many years back) that my Aunt & Uncle invite us all over. Everyone on my Mum's side of the family (my Aunt being her sister). Every year we wonder how she will fit us all in, every year we seem to be more and more people, yet she manages it every time!

I'm so glad that we have this tradition because it's really the only time of the year that we're all together at one time (though of course sometimes some are missing for some reason or another). This year we really were a full house! It usually turns into a great afternoon/evening! :)

No comments: