Thursday, December 30, 2010

Layout Time...

I have some digital layouts which I have been working on and which never got the chance to go on the blog with all this posting about my Christmas album. So today it's break time and time for a layout instead. Okay so it's Christmas related also, but still... :)

[Supplies: Elfin Whimsy - Amy Wolff, Grow With Love Holiday Edition - Sara Gleason, Crystal Livesay, The December BYOC Collection - Heather Hess, Star Swirls Whimsy - Jenna Desai
For The Record - Designs By Lili, Knit Alpha - Sahlin Studio, Knitted Crochet Snowflakes - Sahlin Studio (all from The Lilypad)]

These kits that I have used are part of the Lilypad BYOC collection for December. I should have another layout using these kits after the New Year...

And talking about the New Year... it's almost here!! Getting excited for tomorrow yet? Know what to wear and what to do? Should be lots of fun! :)

No comments: