Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Working On The Christmas Card Idea...

Do you make your Christmas cards? Or buy them all? Or maybe don't send any at all? I go somewhere in the middle. Meaning close family get homemade cards and everyone else gets bought cards. To make all cards would add too much work and stress at a time of the year that is already extra busy so that is kinda my happy middle solution.

So I'm working on this year's "Christmas Card prototype" this week... I'm thinking the traditional greens and reds and something Copiced (did I just invent that word?)... I mean a stamped image coloured with Copics as the main focus. We'll see how it turns out in the end...

Leaving you with a photo of a card I made which I guess would have been more appropriate last week LOL!

[Supplies: Scary Nights - Kay Miller (from A5D)]

No comments: