Thursday, November 04, 2010

Making Hybrid Cards...

Just before I forget I want to respond to a question that Sheila left on this thread. You were wondering where I got the album from as you couldn't find it anywhere. I'm afraid I can't help with a place to order it from (as where I bought it from, it's now sold out). However I can tell you that the album is made by Making Memories... so hopefully that helps you while searching for it. Good luck! :)

Today I wanted to show you this super cute wintery kit which I have been working with both yesterday and today. It's by Kay Miller, called Frosty Friends, and it's available at After 5 Designs.

I thought it was a perfect kit to have some hybrid fun with and decided to go for a wintery card...

[Supplies: Frosty Friends - Kay Miller (available from A5D)]

No comments: