Monday, September 13, 2010

A Little Fun For The Gym...

I'm feeling absolutely rotten today. Woke up by an "eye attack" in the night. Sooooo painful! (My eye lid sticks to my eye/cornea and rips part of it off - it's far worse than you can ever describe in words). It kept me awake on and off and now I sit here with a terrible headache (due to lack of sleep I guess), and eye that hurts (and hurts even more every time I blink!), it tears and is very light sensitive. Took some pain killers but they haven't helped one bit...

But there is one thing that cheered me up a little when it arrived about an hour ago...

About a week ago Apple announced all the new iPods, inc the new iPod Shuffle. I have been looking at something to take to the gym and I thought this might be the perfect thing. And no I didn't order 5 like the pic above shows LOL! I ordered one. Guess which colour? Shouldn't be too hard! Answer is further down in the post. Anyway, it arrived with the postman a little while ago.

I could have taken my Nano or iPhone to the gym, but I couldn't think of a good place to keep it on me while there. And even though I'm a super careful person, I didn't want to risk them getting damaged. The Shuffle has that useful clip and it's so tiny that I can just clip it to my top. Also if feels a bit better not to have something too expensive, just in case. Don't get me wrong, "£40" is not what I would call cheap at all, but compared to all the other iPod versions it's definitely the best choice for this :)
And no prizes I'm afraid, as it wasn't really too hard to guess now was it, the colour I went for was of course green :) (Though I do love the look of the pink and blue ones too!)

Right, I'm off to take it easy and try to recover a bit so I can manage play with my Shuffle and to get some Playlists on it, hopefully tonight.

No comments: