Saturday, July 03, 2010

On Day In My Life...

Back in Oct-Dec last year I took a BPS class by Ali Edwards. One of the best classes I have taken. Not so much because we made millions of layouts... it was more like one a week, or a double layout per week. But because it's some of the "best" layouts I have done when it comes to REALLY documenting things by photos and words.

Because of scrapping in A4 size most of the time, I tend to scrap with 1-3 photos normally. I never have layouts without journaling, but at the same time they often only have a few lines... a small journaling block somewhere is very common on my layouts. So to make these layouts rich on both words and photos has been great!

I still go back visiting the class and do a layout here and there when I can fit them in. This is the latest one where we were invited to document a day in out life. I did the journaling and took the photos back in December but only made the layout this week. Already a few months later and it's SO interesting to see what a day back in December was like and what is already different in our daily habits compared with today :)

No comments: